We are looking for fluent Finnish speakers to join Covalen’s team, supporting a global social media platform. As a Community Operations Analyst in Trust & Safety team, your main goal would be keeping the platform clean and safe for their users.
Community Operations Analyst (Finnish market)
- Resolving inquiries via ticketing system empathetically, accurately and on time
- Investigating and resolving reported issues such as requests for account support or potentially abusive content
- Using market specific knowledge and insights to find scalable solutions to improve the support of our community of users
- Becoming and remain knowledgeable about client’s products and community standards
- Gathering, analysing and utilising relevant data to develop ways to improve the overall user experience
- Identifying inefficiencies in workflows and suggest solutions
- Recognising trends and patterns and escalating issues outside the company policy to the global team
Skills & Competences:
- Strong personal resilience with the ability to operate in a pressured and fast paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills and most importantly empathy
- High adaptability and positive approach to challenges.
- Ability to make decisions, prioritise, solve problems and work as part of a team
- Effective Time management & Prioritisation skills
- Ability to consistently hit KPIs on time
Language Skills: *
- Fluent level of Finnish (C2), with in depth understanding of culture and social trends
- Advanced level of English (C1)
*If you are not sure about your level of language, we can do an assessment.
- Contract: Permanent, full-time with Covalen
- 27,000 euros per year (up to 32,000 OTE for the night shift)
- Free meal (lunch or dinner) on site
- Private healthcare
- Working hours: Candidates are choosing between day shift (9am – 5:30pm) or evening shift (6pm – 2am). There are no rotations!
- Location: Dublin 18 – Sandyford, Dublin South
- Start date: Multiple onboarding dates available.
- IMPORTANT: Due to nature of the role, candidates must be fully confident in dealing with sensitive video content.
Why to apply?
- Chance to work within a multicultural and diverse team
- Great internal opportunities for career progression – employees with good performance can become quality auditors, quality analysts & team leads
- No shift rotations – fixed working schedule
- Meals on-site & private healthcare
- Previous experience is not a requirement – full training is provided!
If you would like to apply for this role, or have any questions, please contact Neva Klaric at firstname.lastname@example.org
#contentmoderation #contentanalyst #socialmedia #TrustandSafety #newcareer #Dublinjobs #Finnish