This client provides a range of professional services to financial services clients across the globe.
Company Secretary Dept- Senior Administrator
The successful candidate will support the Company Secretary Department, and will be responsible for assisting with the administration and management of a portfolio of clients where company secretarial services are provided. Duties will include:
- Act as a main point of contact for client companies, their boards of directors and liaise with lawyers;
- Coordinate, schedule and attend Board, Committee and Shareholder meetings, draft agendas, minutes and resolutions;
- Coordinate all statutory and regulatory filings, maintain statutory books and records, coordinate document execution, and act as a channel of communication for clients and directors on all matters of company law and corporate governance.
- Min 2-3 years experience working as a Company Secretary, including experience within the investment funds industry
- Would also consider candidates with strong funds industry experience and one year company secretary experience
- A corporate secretarial qualification from the ICSA is preferable but not essential
- Third level qualification
- Highly organised and methodical with strong attention to detail
- Can work on own initiative, and to tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- High ethical standards
Competitive base and broad range of benefits on offer
Please call email firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01-5005983