I am currently recruiting entry-level candidates for a leading popular social media platform for the Norwegian Market
As a Content Reviewer, you will be responsible for analyzing and reviewing user profiles, videos, and text-based content and/or investigating, escalating and/or resolving issues that are reported by users or flagged by the system. You will use your problem-solving skills to continuously deliver value to our clients, while making a larger impact on society.
- Processing and reviewing accounts that have been flagged for review due to having uploaded potentially sensitive content to ensure there are no violations of policies
- Responding to notification of potentially sensitive information in an appropriate manner by validating the inquiry and performing further investigation.
- Understanding and performing content reviews under supervision for International and Domestic cases following client processes and procedures at all times.
- Ensuring all social media content complies with all published policies, procedures and any legal and regulatory requirements that the company is obliged to adhere to
- Fluency in Norwegian
- Have worked in a role where you have interacted with customers
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude with a strong willingness to learn.
- 1-year Fixed-term Contract (renewable) with a competitive salary 31790
- Career Growth and Progression opportunities due to fast-growth and expansion
- A friendly, unique and diverse multicultural team that fosters a positive, high-performing and celebratory team environment
- Fully paid training on systems and tools
- Paid holidays, sick days and training sessions
- Healthcare options
- Pension contributions and Share options
- Location: Dublin 18
- Relocation allowance: Up to €400 for flights, first month of accommodation in a hotel designated by Company and help to find accommodation after
This is an opportunity to work with one of the fastest-growing companies. If you are interested, please send me a direct email to [email protected] or apply through this link