*PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK ALONGSIDE GMC REGISTERED*
Cpl UK (formerly RIG Locums) is looking to hire a ST3 doctor for a locum Emergency Medicine role based in north-east Scotland. The role runs for 1 week, so is perfect for someone looking for short-term extra work. Candidate must have full right to work in the UK and be able to start by February 11th 2022. If you’re a ST3 A&E doctor looking for some extra shifts then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
- Emergency Medicine
- 12 hour shifts
- 50:50 basis seeing adult and paediatric
- Rolling 20 week rota
- Within IR35
Why should you work with Cpl?
- Dedicated consultant here to help you, 24 hours a day.
- We are on all NHS approved frameworks.
- Competitive rates.
- Operating since 2006.
- Great Referral schemes.
- MUST have GMC with license to practice
- MUST have right to work in the UK
- Experience in emergency medicine NEEDED
- Updated version of CV
- 2 References
- DBS or proof of being on the update service system
- ALS is desirable but BLS will be considered
- Available to start by February 11th 2022
By applying to this email, you are confirming we have notified you of this position and you are happy to be represented by Cpl UK for this role.
We can easily assist with updating your compliance, planning travel and accommodation, providing mandatory training/CPD courses and we are also a designated body with the GMC offering services for appraisal and revalidation.
For more information on this role please contact Lamiya Laskor on 020 8125 3846 or email email@example.com with your CV for immediate consideration.
**Not for you? Please feel free to pass on our details to anyone that may be interested in this position, and enter yourself into our referral bonus scheme** – https://www.riglocums.com/doctor-jobs/refer-a-candidate/