As a major player in the online sales (print and web) sector in Europe and particularly in France, the company markets various ranges of products, including sweet and savory groceries, wines, and books on health.
After a period of training in the online selling business of the company and in its procedures, s/he will be responsible for the multi-channel management of complex orders as well as the specific requests received from customers by letter, telephone, or by email.
As part of its extension, the Franco- Irish team is looking for a customer service advisor to join their team
Your main task will be:
1. Control and monitoring of the paperless document flow:
Processing of the orders, participation vouchers, and other associated documents:
Daily document management:
- Correction and validation of documents containing errors.
- Management of canceled orders, closed accounts, stock interruptions
- Update of the customer accounts concerned.
- Drafting information letters to customers
- Transfer of specific cases to the manager to decide on.
- Full processing of outstanding payments, in accordance with agreed procedures and deadlines.
- Daily quality controls of sub-contracted service providers (order entry, after-sales service, logistics) in accordance with agreed procedures which are then formalized.
2. Processing of entered returns and refunds:
- Verification of the reasons for the return (opened parcel returned by customer)
- Enter the payments in accounts receivable, in accordance with agreed procedures.
- Keep records in accounts receivable concerned.
- Request compensation from distributors (for packages)
- Make calls to customers if necessary
- Packing, postage, and dispatched
- Archiving, destruction
3. Verification of the media campaign arrangements:
Check the arrangements for the sales campaigns in the ERP system prior to their launch and correct any errors that there may be.
4. Monitoring of service providers:
What is the requirement to apply to the role?
- Fluent in French level ( C1-C2 )
- Must have 1-2 years Customer Service experience/ Administration, working with Excel and MS package ( Excel/ numeric keypad )
- Experience with emails/data entry ideally and need to be comfortable using excel/at ease working on a computer
- Candidates Must be located in Dublin already
Salary: 28k, Permanent contract