Operations and Customer Service Agent - Permanent
Flexsource NI is recruiting on behalf of their client for a Operations and Customer Service Agent, based at Belfast International Airport
Hours of work:
Monday – Friday 9am - 5:30pm
Rates of pay: £23,000 - £25,000
- Manages all bookings from start to finish for allocated customers
- Develops relationship with allocated customers
- Issues booking instructions to origin offices
- Accepts all orders (from customer or overseas office) and assumes full responsibility for their successful completion, including origin management, customs clearance and delivery.
- Proactively informs customer on shipment status, exceptions and provides intermediate updates on incident solution
- Processes UK Customs Clearance
- Develops processes and tools to support customer interface and communications
- Handles customer inquiries
- Handles customer complaints and drives solution of customer complaints by solving it directly or assigning tasks to other function
- Ensures correct charges are highlighted / passed for billing
- Has full responsibility for correct P/L per file handled.
- Maths and English
- Background in Freight Forwarding/logistics
- Customer service focus
- Knowledge of Air Freight process, including Rating, Cross Trade.
- Results driven and good attention to detail
- Good written and spoken English
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to build relationships with customers
- Able to prioritise, perform under pressure and work using own initiative.
Please apply with your CV or contact Hannah Monaghan on 07880 037071 for a confidential discussion.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £23,000.00-£25,000.00 per year
Flexible Language Requirement:
- English not required
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lisburn: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person