The Cybersecurity organization exists to protect the organization and is responsible for delivering appropriate security solutions to ensure enterprise resources are protected in a constantly evolving cyber-threat landscape.
The Customer Protection team builds and supports authentication and identity management applications to facilitate secure access to customer facing systems. We operate through multiple channels including internet, voice and trusted partner sites providing both direct and federated authentication services.
The Expertise we Are Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent technology discipline.
- Minimum 2+ of software development experience, including implementation of enterprise solutions in a Java EE environment
- Experience of working within an Agile environment
- Demonstrated experience in the following: Java, J2EE, Spring MVC, Spring Integration, Maven, Jenkins, REST and SOAP API
- Experience with Automation including Unit, Regression and Performance
- Experience with JMeter, Junit, Cucumber.
- Knowledge of GIT, Jenkins, UDeploy, (UCD) Docker and Containers an advantage.
- Understanding of Cloud Architecture, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS will be a plus
- Experience in developing microservices advantageous
The Skills You Bring
- You have strong analytical, communication, and organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks at a given time. You are energetic and positive and bring energy and commitment to the role.
- You are an excellent communicator across all mediums
- You thrive in a team environment, collaborating openly with colleagues on shared items of work
- You are able to lead the delivery of discrete units of IT-enabled change, bringing ownership to work you are assigned
- You are innately curious and learning new things is motivating and exciting
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration and relationship-building/management skills
- Ability to provide technical leadership & ability to mentor junior associates.
- Being a business problem solver capable of translating business needs into technology solutions.
The Value You Deliver:
- Work with a multi-functional team to understand project objectives, use cases and systems design requirements
- Development of original and creative/innovative technical solutions
- Delivery of high quality code, with high test coverage, following Fidelity standard processes and methodologies
- You look beyond individual business requirements considering the overall solution
- You are a collaborative teammate who can work independently across local and distributed teams
- You share your knowledge across the team
- Production on-call rotation support of a software application
· Information Technology