Our client is one of Irelands largest financial services companies which provide a range of services from investment banking, asset management, wealth management, financial advisory and more. They are currently seeking an experienced Data Warehouse Analyst to join their team of talented professionals in Dublin, please see details below.
- Microstrategy administration, configuration, development and support.
- Development of ETL/Data Integration using SSIS.
- Basic DBA tasks.
- Extraction of data from multiple databases and systems.
- Working with different business teams to define reporting requirements.
- Database schema design.
- Identifying and implementing data quality improvements.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business Administration or similar
- Experience of 3+ years in Microstrategy and strong preference for familiarity with Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack (Power BI, SSAS, SSRS, SSIS).
- Experience to include at least 2 years in data preparation, data gateway and data warehousing projects.
- Proven experience in requirement analysis and report development (ETL to Business Output)
- Ability to develop tabular and multidimensional models that are compatible with current data warehouse standards
- At least 2 years experience in design and project documentation. Proficient in developing using Agile approach and Kanban boards, Jira and Confluence