Digital Marketing Officer (FTC)
My client is one of Northern Ireland’s top 100 NI business, and one of the largest independent wholesalers on the island of Ireland, servicing over 2,500 customers. The growth of the business is down to the ability to service both independent and symbol retailers, as well as the growth of the symbol brands.
They are currently recruiting for a Digital Marketing Officer to join their diverse Marketing team. As a Digital Marketing Officer you will be responsible for the creation and delivery of Digital Marketing content for Retail Marketing, supporting offline Marketing efforts online, driving awareness and engagement across website and social channels.
· Creation & delivery of the digital marketing strategy deploying organic & paid social media campaigns.
· Utilise third party platforms to support both the brand and retailers with their social media efforts.
· Planning upcoming posts, recognizing current trends and being quick to react to them.
· Building and maintaining our social media presence for the brand and its direction.
· Define and execute the marketing and communication activities according to the overall retail marketing plan online.
· Track performance & Report on Digital marketing campaigns.
· Ability to work alongside agencies and ensure that all digital content is primed ready for execution in line with brand guidelines.
· Solid knowledge of Wordpress to ensure the brand website is regularly updated and is responsive to consumer needs.
· Execute and monitor the performance of all e-marketing campaigns in line with brand objectives.
· Respond to and field all complaints and queries on social media including the managing of online competitions.
- Educated to at a minimum of GCSE Level or equivalent with Grade C in GCSE Maths / English
- Third Level qualification in Marketing/Digital Marketing or closely related field OR 3 years minimum experience in Digital Marketing
- 2 yrs. Experience in Digital Marketing
- Experience in creating content, monitoring social media, using email software and basic design work package skills
- Ability to work flexibly on own initiative or as part of a team.
- Ability to plan strategically and with a result orientated approach
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office packages- especially Excel
If you are interested in applying for the position above, please send your CV using the link provided. Alternatively call Maria Blake on 02890 725647