Cpl UK – Health (trading as RIG Healthcare Recruit) have been operating in the healthcare market for over 17 years and are now one of the largest suppliers of Locum AHPs to the NHS. We cover the entirety of the UK and offer the best service and experience.
On behalf of our client in London, Cpl UK – Health are looking for a highly motivated Band 4 Dispensary Support Pharmacy Technician for work on an ongoing basis.
Please note, we are unable to sponsor visas. We require the Right to Work in the UK.
- Band 4 Dispensary Support Pharmacy Technician
- 37.5 hours per week
- ASAP start - 2 to 3 month contract
- 5 days a week
- Hourly rate of £15 (rate depending on experience)
- Previous experience essential
- Right to Work in the UK
- Must be registered with a professional body (HCPC / GpHc)
The job will involve:
- Accurately label and dispense medication against all types of prescriptions and requisitions including; inpatients, TTAs, controlled drugs to meet agreed delivery times as set by key performance indicators, minimising waiting times for patients
- Perform ward top ups in line with approved stock lists, according to SOPs
- Supplying stock to wards – picking and packing ward boxes, dealing with ad hoc stock requests
- Liaising with senior pharmacy technicians and ward pharmacists to ensure wards and departments have sufficient stock and maintain an effective to follows system
- Team leading in Stores, coordinating the work flow, supervising the Trainee Pharmacy Assistants and Pharmacy Assistants.
- You will work 1:1 with a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant who has exceptional market knowledge
- Quick & easy registration.
- On-call support team available 24 hours a day
- Daily payroll services
If you’re interested in this position, please send your CV to Rhiannon.email@example.com or alternatively call 07753 101649 for more information.
Know someone that may be interested in this position? You can earn £300 for referring a friend to us (T&C’s apply) Simply send us a name and number, we do the rest!
Make your friends, our friends!