Duty Pharmacists Covid Vaccination Centre –Galway
Duty Pharmacists Covid Vaccination Centre- Galway Racecourse, Galway
Duty Pharmacists required by Cpl Healthcare, in partnership with the HSE, for a new opportunity based in Galway Racecourse, Covid 19 Vaccination Hub.
These assignments will be offered on a full and part-time basis offering flexible working arrangements with an immediate start.
The Duty Pharmacist will manage the provision of vaccine in a centralised vaccination centre.
· Deputising for the Pharmacist in Charge and associated role functions as required
· The provision of pharmaceutical advice as required to health care professionals and vaccine recipients
· The receipt, checking and storage of goods received including vaccines
· Stock control including all consumables required for the vaccination program
· Ensure the maintenance of standards of clinical hygiene within the vaccine preparation areas.
Manage requirements for vaccine presentation to vaccinators to include:
§ Dilution of vaccine when required
§ Individual vaccine doses for administration when required
§ Management of distribution/collection/accountability/security and disposal of empty vaccine vials through the GS1 TrackVax system.
§ Management of all vaccine related requirements for vaccine administration- vaccine trays, as per specific vaccine requirements. (To include but not limited to syringes, vaccine labels & vaccine tracing data form and decontamination).
- A recognised qualification in pharmaceuticals and currently registered with the PSI
- Ideally have a minimum of 3 years post graduate experience
- Permission to work in Ireland
- Professional approach to work
For an immediate interview please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call Alexandra for more information on 087 113 1556.
Visit www.cplhealthcare.com for more.