Leading Building Materials company looking for E-sourcing Analyst to join their Procurement team.
This is role that could be a great career role for the right person.
Key duties will include
- Working with locally based Procurement team re providing reporting and information gathering for local and international tenders.
- Working across and number of different platforms and systems for different business to help streamline information flow for stakeholders.
- This is a data heavy role that will require successful candidate to pull spend reports and tender preparation
- This role will be responsible for helping to leverage supplier and internal stakeholders and help track compliance and spend.
- A real drive and initiative and the ability to work in a busy and challenging environment
- Maybe coming from a Junior Buyer/Business Analyst type role
- Will love working with Data and helping streamline processes to help team
- While this role is data heavy it also works toward more strategic procurement and therefore the successful candidate will be used to a varied role and not afraid to do invoice deep diving one day and help with the strategic procurement systems the next.
- Enjoy a system heavy procurement role that is diverse and demanding.
- Have a demonstrable background of hard work and a “can-do” attitude
- Be expert on Excel and have an affinity with systems.