Want to work for a progressive Multinational based in Limerick ? Our client is an established Multinational based in Limerick & are currently looking to hire an Experienced Engineering Department Administrator to work on a part time basis 5 mornings per week ideally
Working in a fast paced environment you will be responsible for some of the following duties:
• Diary Management to ensure a controlled & Manageable schedule of meetings
• Online purchases for Eng Team
• Organising internal & external meeting, ensuring preparation of relevant documents in advance
• Handles incoming invoices and routes them for relevant approvals. Responds to invoice queries
• Entry of data to ensure records are maintained up to date, accurate and in compliance with general policies and procedures.
• Serves as the liaison with other departments in the resolution of day-to-day administrative and operational activities and issues.
• Overseeing & booking of all travel arrangements & accommodation requirements
• Provide a high level of administration support to the Senior Management team & Engineering team
• Drafting communication documents.
• Developing accurate well-presented reports & presentations in MS Office, word, excel PowerPoint, SharePoint.
Skills / experience:
• Prior experience in an Senior Administrator / Executive PA/ Department Admin role is essential
• Experience in multinational environment a distinct would be an added advantage
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Strong PC skills Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Calendar, SharePoint.
• A flexible approach to work & be capable of handling multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
For further information please email your details in the strictest of confidence to Sarah.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 061 221701 / 087 9077699