My Client is one of Irelands largest pharmaceutical manufacturers. Based in Co Down, but with locations globally. A vacancy has arisen for a Senior Environmental Health & Safety Advisor within their manufacturing function.
- To assist the company in meeting and exceeding its legal obligation with regard to all health and safety regulations.
- To assist the EHS manager and team in establishing standards and policies of H&S in all areas of the factories, and to assist in their implementation.(Policy setting)
- To advise and liaise with Managers, Supervisors and employees on all sites as to the necessity and implementation of these standards. (Communicating & Training)
- To ensure through regular assessment and monitoring that the above standards are being maintained. (Audit & Inspection)
- Feedback non-compliance issues and agree actions to become compliant. (Discipline and Enforcement)
- At least 3 years previous H&S experience within a Manufacturing / Engineering environment
- Knowledge of current and impending legislation and implications
- NEBOSH Certificate