My client, a leading tech company , are looking for an experienced Legal Executive Assistant to join their team on a temporary basis.
This role is a unique opportunity to gain broad exposure in a global environment
- Create, format, edit, proofread and finalize a wide variety of complex legal documents, presentations, correspondence, memoranda and board committee meeting materials/minutes using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, Teams, Workshare Professional, Worldox
- Process corporate documents for signature, distribute and/or upload to hCue, the corporate database
- Maintain calendars, schedule various meetings, including videoconferences, and proactively handle upcoming events
- Monitor daily emails and correspondence to determine urgency and handle accordingly
- Facilitate the meeting of deadlines and provide timely reminders
- Managing incoming invoices using our invoice processing software, Legal Tracker, setting up new matters and responding to billing queries
- Make travel arrangements
- Create and process expense reports
- File, organize, scan and photocopy legal documents
- Previous experience working as an EA in a Legal environment.
- Excellent computer (typing minimum 75 wpm), writing, grammar and proofreading skills.
- Systems knowledge of matter management and billing systems.
- Attention to detail, along with ability to organize and prioritize numerous tasks, working with confidential information and urgency.
For more information contact Ingrid on 015005922/Ingrid.firstname.lastname@example.org