Finance Manager (6-month FTC)
My Client is a Sports Company based in Newry and they are recruiting for a Finance Manager to join their Finance Team for a 6-month fixed term contract and analyse every day financial activities and provide advice and guidance to management on future financial plans.
- Review and Manage the preparation and issues of weekly, monthly financial reporting, as developed/required including flash results, consolidated accounts and weekly cashflow.
- Detailed review of general ledger expenses and work alongside Business Partnering team to perform financial analyses and analytical review on sales and expenditure.
- Review of journal postings and balance sheet reconciliations of SSG subsidiaries management accounts.
- Review of monthly supplier statements prepared by Accounts Payable.
- Advise on financial management strategy and help us make robust financial decisions.
- Analyse costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results, and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Responsible for compliance filing requirements for VAT and other sales taxes.
- You’ll help to identify trends and produce financial forecasts and projections.
- A full accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience producing management accounts on a tight timeframe
- Experience supervising and mentoring staff.
- Ability to apply management accounting theory and knowledge in a commercial setting and advise and guide other business stakeholders
If you are interested in applying for the position above, please send your CV using the link provided. Alternatively call Darrach Teague on 02890725622.