Finance Manager - Costing
My client is a leading manufacturing company, based in Newry, who supply their portfolio of products throughout the world. They are recruiting for a Finance Manager to join as a key member of their costing finance team and will be responsible for month end inventory reporting including product costing, stock provisioning and overhead analysis.
· Valuation and reporting of Group stock on a monthly basis including local manufacturing sites and global subsidiaries.
· Responsible for the preparation and presentation of month-end inventory provision, group stock consolidation, and write off reports to senior management.
· Analysis of purchase price variances, yield, stock ageing, and NRV calculations to provide KPI information to the business and support internal decision making.
· Further develop and refine the current methodology for allocating overheads to individual products.
· Support the annual business planning cycle and assist in year-end stock take procedures & external statutory audit.
· Opportunities will exist for the right person to get involved in other projects across the business (systems development etc.)
· Fully qualified accountant (ACA / CIMA / ACCA)
· 2 years’ inventory/costing experience gained in a manufacturing environment.
· Experience in accounting and financial systems
· Experience in MS office applications including advanced Excel and complex formula.
· Previous experience of month end procedures
· Experience in dealing with external auditors
· Experience in preparing budgets and cash flow forecasts
· Knowledge of BI systems
A Competitive Salary plus a range of benefits including Free Life Assurance, Company Pension Scheme, 30 days annual leave, Wedding Leave, Employee well-being initiatives, Healthcare plan are on offer for the right candidate.
For further details please apply directly below or call darrach Teague for a confidential discussion