My client a division within the HSE have an immediate requirement for a Finance Officer on an initial 6 month contract with potential to extend.
Duties will include:
- Responsible for dealing with supplier requests and budget allocation
- Responsible for building budgets and cost profiling and analysis
- Managing budget and producing monthly reports
- Variance analysis of budget to actual spend and trend analysis
- Budget planning across service area and teams
- Responsible for analysing requests and making a recommendation for funding
- Responsible for ensuring funding requests are accurately informed and reflect size and scale of work to be undertaken
- Responsible for invoice approval and matching invoices against contracts
- Responsible for supporting the establishment of a supplier framework
- Advanced excel skills to support financial analysis and report creating
Contact me today on 01 5005987 to hear more about this opp or apply on the link.