Cpl are delighted to be working with a County Tyrone based food manufacturing company who require a Financial Accountant to join their team. Joining an organisation who focus on the welfare and development of their people, the Financial Accountant will have day to day responsibility for the preparation of the weekly and monthly accounts to ensure group reporting deadlines are achieved.
- Preparation of weekly, monthly, and annual management reporting;
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts including audit management;
- Preparation and review of journal entries and balance sheet account reconciliations;
- Budgeting, cash flow management and forecasting;
- Effective partnership with departmental leads, supporting & challenging financial outcomes;
- Continuous improvement of financial controls & processes;
- Plan, implement and manage small-medium scale projects;
- Other ad hoc duties as and when required.
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified;
- Strong technical accounting knowledge;
- Strong ERP system background
- Food Industry Experience preferable but not essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong IT skill particularly Microsoft Excel
- Strong ability to prioritise tasks and work under pressure
- Possess excellent attention to detail, problem solving and organisational skills
In return a market leading salary & benefits package is on offer.
For more information on this role or any other within Accountancy & Finance please contact Darrach Teague or apply directly below.