My client a leader in the Construction sector has an immediate requirement for a Financial Accountant. This is a hybrid role based in Dublin 22.
• Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial accounts and reports in accordance with FRS102 accounting standards and company policies.
• Conduct financial analysis, identify trends, and provide recommendations for improvement.
• Collaborate with the finance team to streamline financial processes and implement best practices.
• Assist with tax compliance, including VAT returns, PAYE/PRSI, and corporation tax (across multiple European jurisdictions).
You will have:
• 2+ years PQE Accounting experience
• Completed ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA .
• Familiarity with ERP systems and MS Office, particularly Excel, for data analysis and reporting.
• Experience working within the construction or engineering industry would be highly regarded.
Contact Natasha Bevan today for more info today on 01 500 5987