Settlement Controller - Financial Administration
My client is recruiting for Financial Administrator to join their team in Belfast. Joining an organisation who play a critical role to the development and safe operation of the electricity transmission grid in Northern Ireland, the successful candidate will play a key role in supporting the full range of work within the Market Team including working closely with service providers to operate and verify the results from the various wholesale markets. This is a premier organisation who offer a challenging yet collaborative and team-orientated work environment where high performance, knowledge and continual development are supported.
Responsibilities will include
· Provide operational input and monitoring of key market activities such as auctions and production of settlement documents
· Resolution and execution of any fall-back procedures in case of system failure
· Delivering credit risk assessments
· Coordination and execution of Settlement processing activities
· Monitoring and analysis of market data and resolution of operational issues
· Provides first level support to resolve queries from internal or external customers
You will have typically 12 months experience in a financial administrative role with strong numerical and analytical ability. You will have strong attention to detail and quality orientation with an ability to communicate effectively in a business environment and a track record of establishing and maintaining effective relationships.
You will have the ability to organise own work to meet deadlines and the ability to work effectively within a team environment with a flexible approach. Good working knowledge of MS Office and file management systems, specifically Excel would be preferred.
For further details please apply directly below or call Darrach Teague to discuss.