General Operative - Galway
My client a world leading company in medical device is seeking a General Operative for their east Galway site within their manufacturing department.
• As a General Operative for Manufacturing / Assembly area, the individual will be responsible for performing all manufacturing / assembly processing, labelling and packaging products in a GMP environment.
• The individual will work as part of a team to maintain high quality/performance standards on all company products.
• Reporting to the Manufacturing/Assembly Team Leader, the position will require an ability to work specific deadlines and meet/exceed daily manufacturing / assembly targets.
• The individual will also be required to complete documentation to in house standards and be compliant with all in house procedures, i.e. Work Instructions, SOP etc as identified in relevant training plan.
• Manual handling activities will be required to support manufacturing / assembly set-up and warehouse activities.
• Perform all duties assigned by the Manufacturing/Assembly Team Leader or Designee.
• Carry out operations in the Manufacturing / Assembly areas, including processing, packaging, labelling.
• Adhere to all Good Manufacturing Practice requirements.
• Ensure that all duties are carried out in a safe manner.
• Support the training of new employees.
• Assist in the revision of relevant department instructions, SOP’s and other documentation as appropriate.
• Perform computer applications as required.
• Performs other related duties, as assigned.
• 1+ years in medical device or regulated environment.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Proven experience meeting targets.
• Must be able to organize and prioritize tasks.
• Must be able to work independently and within teams.
For an immediate interview please forward your CV using the apply button
Or call Brian Steede on 091507596 for a confidential conversation