General Sonographer required in Manchester
CPL UK are seeking an experienced General Sonographer for a full-time hours role for our private clients in London. This is an ongoing role that is to start ASAP.
- Job Title – General Sonographer
- Start Date – ASAP
- Length – Ongoing contract
- Shifts - Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
- Pay Rate – £50ph
*Please note rates can vary depending on your experience.
Requirements for the General Sonographer role in Manchester
* HCPC Registration
* Expert understanding in General Radiography practices such as Plain Film, Theatres, Mobiles, Portables, Fluoroscopy, A&E, Orthopedics, Out-patients & In-patients.
* Must have full right to work in the UK – we are unable to provide sponsorship visas
* NHS Experience (6 Months minimum)
CPL UK Radiography Recruitment Agency:
Cpl UK is a group of specialist talent businesses which service the Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics (STEM), Professional Services and Healthcare sectors across the UK. Together we form the UK footprint for Cpl Resources Plc which is one of the largest staffing companies in Europe. As a group we’ve been powering businesses by providing transformational talent solutions for over 30 years and have been listed on the London Stock Exchange since 1999.
We offer the best service and experience and have all types of Radiography, Radiotherapy and Sonography vacancies across the entirety of the UK/Ireland at the best rates possible.
For more information regarding CPL UK and our Radiography/Ultrasound vacancies, please do not hesitate to contact our team by emailing DiagnosticTeam@righealthcare.co.uk with your query and job reference or alternatively call any of the below for more information.
Know someone that may be interested in this position? You can earn £300 for referring a friend to us (T&C’s apply) Simply send us a name and number, we do the rest!