Our clients range from billion-dollar companies specializing in industrial solvents and chemical products to major, international food ingredients providers. Our clients look to leverage our unique business model, technology, and talented team to help them achieve a stronger, more profitable business model.
To accomplish our goals and serve our clients better, we are looking for individuals eager to develop our next customer sales campaigns, drive revenue and convert new business opportunities. You will work directly with our clients’ most interesting and demanding customers; helping us better understand their needs, develop product forecast models, and deliver a strong overall customer experience. The Account Manager reports to the Sales Manager.
We are dedicated to creating a personal growth environment where team members are provided opportunities to advance their professional development and are encouraged to explore their passions.
We invest in our culture to create a supportive environment that fosters team collaboration and creative problem solving. We are transforming the way materials producers go-to-market and our team of disruptors are at the core of our success.
Main areas of responsibility:
• Expanding revenue within assigned customer segment through multi-faceted engagements,
including face to face, phone, and web-based platforms (email, IM, etc.)
• Establishing new customer relationships through prospecting & sales efforts
• Directing customer order forecasts to ensure assigned customer segment meets projections
• Optimizing service levels to ensure a strong customer experience
• Owning the entire customer experience, including processing customer orders, collecting
payments, and coordinating order logistics
• Utilizing CRM platform to capture customer-related data and daily activities
• Entrepreneurial spirit with strong adaptability, creativity, and drive to succeed
• Strong team player; motivated and extremely customer centric
• Solid negotiation skills
• Analytical and problem-solving ability
Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Experience in customer management
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
• Professional experience selling in a B2B environment
• Experience developing go-to-market strategies to drive revenue growth
• Experienced in use of customer relationship management (CRM) software
Preferred Level of Experience:
1 to 3 years of work experience, depending on need, prior role & responsibilities.
100% employee paid medical, private pension w/ 4% match, death in service, and income protection.
Location & Commitments:
• Full-time, permanent
• Report to office in Dublin 2, Molesworth street, 4 days a week. (Not negotiable)