Join our team as a German Data Annotator for one of the worlds leading social media sites! We’re looking for detail-oriented Hindi speakers who can thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure role in a constantly changing business environment. The ideal candidate will be client-oriented, enthusiastic, courteous, assertive, and motivated to take charge of the development and improvement of LLM (large language models).
As a German Annotator, you’ll possess a strong aptitude for working with data and excellent verbal and written communication skills. You’ll be flexible and analytical with the ability to understand and interpret large datasets and apply predefined guidelines, ensuring the accuracy and quality of annotations.
We have roles for candidates with degrees in; Biology, Law, Literature/Linguistics, Marketing/Public Relations, Mathematics, Medicine, Nutrition/Culinary, Philosophy, Physics/Astronomy, Psychology/Sociology, Religion, Business Management/Masters in Business Administration, Chemistry, Computer Science, Creative Writing, Civil Engineering/Architecture, Economics/Finance, History or Journalism.
You will be tasked with developing and improving the LLM (AI) of the company by asking the system questions, and helping with the answers.
Duties and Responsibilities;
Join our community of Annotators and leverage your ability with German comprehension and domain knowledge in the rapidly growing field of generative LLM. As an Annotator, you’ll play a crucial role in improving LLM by creating, assessing, and refining pairs of questions and answers. You’ll generate realistic questions that someone might ask the LLM in a real-life context and provide the best possible answer. This task will involve reviewing a set of guidelines, creating sample prompts and responses in your area of expertise.
As an Annotator, you’ll also:
- Annotate German data accurately and consistently in accordance with predefined annotation guidelines.
- Evaluate the quality of existing data resources as well as the output of machine learning classifiers and internal tools.
- Develop, implement, and maintain guidelines and procedures for consistent, high-quality classification and content creation and organization.
- Perform basic research as needed to annotate accurately.
- Provide feedback on the annotation tasks and contribute to the continuous improvement of the data annotation process.
- Provide insights regarding observed patterns in the annotated data.
- Research new entity categories and best practices for organizing them.
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
We're seeking individuals from diverse backgrounds, who have gained experience across domains listed in the job advertisement. The suitable candidate must have a deep-rooted passion for delivering success. Essential competencies needed for this role are:
- High Proficiency in English – C1 Level minimum as per the CEFR.
- High Proficiency in German - C1 level minimum as per the CEFR.
- Educational background, undergraduate university degree in Biology, Law, Literature/Linguistics, Marketing/Public Relations, Mathematics, Medicine, Nutrition/Culinary, Philosophy, Physics/Astronomy, Psychology/Sociology, Religion, Business Management/Masters in Business Administration, Chemistry, Computer Science, Creative Writing, Civil Engineering/Architecture, Economics/Finance, History or Journalism. Diverse representation across a domain required by the business and listed in the job advertisement is necessary.
- Understanding common social norms (Social dynamics, social media, popular culture)
- Ability to reference online resources, rephrase and write cohesive, accurate, responsive, and sometimes empathetic answers to the prompts in the perspective of a LLM.
- Ability to ask and/or answer specialized domain free-form prompts at university-level difficulty.
- Experience of data and trend analysis, and insights.
- Experience of developing & implementing a range of initiatives.
- Experience working in a constantly changing environment.
- Able to work independently and collaboratively; must be able to manage multiple activities simultaneously and execute decision with judgment and discretion.
- They will have a strong performance ethos and personal commitment to achieving outstanding customer performance.
If this role appeals to you, please apply directly to my advertisement or email your CV to [email protected] and I will be in touch!