Global Clinical Lead
UK – Remote
Competitive salary with benefits
An exciting opportunity for a Global Clinical Lead has arisen within a global pharmaceutical with areas of focus in Oncology, Immunology, Neurology and Ophthalmology. Due to a recent merge, the company are implementing a new clinical operations structure. With employees working globally in over 70 countries, they are recruiting for several roles across Europe.
The purpose of this role will be to provide leadership and expertise to all Clinical Site Management (CSM) activities for the assigned studies.
Job responsibilities include:
- Directing and having input into day-to-day activities of junior team members.
- Serving as a primary CSM functional leader.
- Developing and driving the operational study-level strategy.
- Identifying, evaluating and mitigating risks.
- Being a representative of the CSM globally from the study planning to closeout.
- Partnering with stakeholders in ensuring overall study planning for CSM deliverables and ensuring CSM Country leaders receive appropriate information and documents.
- Serving as the subject matter expert for inspection readiness and assisting with audit responses.
- Developing study minoring plans and delivering related training.
- Leading change management in the use of new technologies and processes.
- Participating in the vendor selection process and managing vendors when needed.
Candidate requirements include:
- Global study experience
- Experience in clinical research including a background in monitoring.
- Experience in multiple therapeutic areas. Ideally within Oncology, Immunology, Neurology or Ophthalmology.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
Within this role you will be a pivotal part of the study team and accountable for planning and driving the global level site deliverables.
If you would like to hear more, please apply within or send your CV to Selina.email@example.com.