Clinical Assistants – Midlands, Thames Valley & Essex locations
Do you care about the welfare and outcomes of people/patients? Are you looking for a salary of between £19,000 - £24,000 (dependant on experience) with a company car? Will you want to work full time hours over 3 days and get 4 days off a week?
If so….this is the opportunity for you!
We are looking for people that are:
- Caring and Compassionate
- Excellent communicators with good people skills
- Have the ability to build good rapport with customers and colleagues to provide high standards of care and service
- Possess excellent time management skills
- Are driven and want to learn
- That are good at working under pressure
We are looking for multiple Clinical Assistants with or without experience to join our client, the largest independent Imaging services company in Europe.
Alliance Medical carry out over 2 million Radiography scans per year and is growing! When you join Alliance Medical you will be joining an organisation that is making a difference to people’s health and wellbeing. Alliance not only invest in peoples learning and careers but also the best technology to create a happy and productive working environment for everyone.
We are ideally seeking individuals with or without prior experience in a Healthcare environment to meet and greet patients, assist the Radiographers in chaperoning patients to help them to prepare for their scan and also be overseeing the booking of patients and processing patient information into their IT system. Previous experience is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided, including IV Cannulation.
To be successful in this role you must have good communication skills both written and verbal, together with good IT and administration skills. You also must be willing to travel up to 90 mins to reach the desired location of the Mobile Van so a flexible, organized and enthusiastic attitude is essential. A company car and fuel car will be provided.
The hours of work are 36 hours per week, over 3 long days in rotate between Monday to Sunday working days. You must be willing to travel 90 minutes to the site, accommodation can be provided within your allocated 3 days if required.
Purpose of the job:
- To work as a member of the diagnostic imaging team providing an efficient and effective Diagnostic Imaging service across Alliance Medical Services
- To assist Radiologists Lead Radiographers, Radiographers & Assistant Practitioners with patient care before, during and after Radiology examinations
- To prepare Radiographic rooms for use
- To assist patients whilst in the department
- Perform administrative roles
If successful in this role, you will be required to attend a 2 week Induction and training course in either Warwick, Warwickshire or Enfield, London where accommodation will be provided.
Alliance Medical can offer you the opportunity to progress with a large organisation with a clear career path offering excellent training and development. This is a organisation and career that makes a real contribution to the business and their patients.
Alliance Medical is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all areas of the community
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com for consideration.Brad – AML0721BH