My clients, a leading IT company is looking for Hebrew speaker to join their growing international Tech Support Team based in Cork.
Excellent list of benefits is on offer including volunteer time off, employee appreciation days and extensive medical & wellness plans.
Position Hebrew Speaker Technical Support Executive
Location Cork office (Hybrid model, you can work from home most of the times, but you will be required to come to the office 1-2 days a week)
Working Hours Monday to Friday, office hours
Job type Permanent, Full time
Salary Depending on Experience - basic of 47,000 - 50000 annually
Excellent list of benefits and generous relocations support
- Providing consultative technical support via telephone, web, ticketing system
- Working with B2B clients to resolve the queries and technical issues
- Researching customer issues in a timely manner, offering recommendations and action plans
- Communication with other departments and product teams
- Escalating cases to more senior Tech Support teams
- Fluent Hebrew and English skills both in writing and speaking (C1/C2 level)
- Experience in customer facing role (Technical Support)
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Keen interest in IT Troubleshooting
If you are interested in moving to this position, please apply with your CV.