Cpl UK – Health are looking for a Band 7 Highly Specialist Children’s Physiotherapist based in Greater London.
- Assist with children, babies & young people within the community and on their transition to community services. This includes independent and multi- disciplinary assessment and treatment at The Child Development and Disability Service, Neonatal unit, Early Years and community settings, nurseries, mainstream and special schools as well as in clients’ homes
- Management of children with a wide range of neuro-muscular and neuro-developmental conditions between the ages of 0-19 years
- To provide senior clinical support within the team to therapists with less experience and to manage a mixed community caseload alongside the neonatal and early years work
Please note, we are unable to sponsor visas. We require the Right to Work in the UK.
- Band 7 Highly Specialist Children’s Physiotherapist
- Working hours: flexible hours between 8:30am - 7pm
- ASAP start - Ongoing Contract
- Monday to Friday
- Hourly rate of £30.00
- HCPC registration
- Previous experience working in the NHS
- Proficiency in full physical orthopaedic and neurological assessment of children including babies
- Right to Work in the UK
- You will work 1:1 with a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant who has exceptional market knowledge
- Quick & easy registration.
- On-call support team available 24 hours a day
- Daily payroll services
If you’re interested in this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call 07551 155255 for more information.
Know someone that may be interested in this position? You can earn £300 for referring a friend to us (T&C’s apply) Simply send us a name and number, we do the rest!
Make your friends, our friends!