Cpl is working in partnership with a Global leading storage and distribution business to appoint an experienced HR Advisor to join their successful team in Lurgan, County
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving business renowned as a trusted partner to its clients and a company that values its employees and gives them space to grow personally and professionally.
About the role
Reporting to the HR Manger the successful candidate will play a vital role in this business as the first point of contact for all HR related matters.
Key duties will include:
• Establishing the guiding principles of how HR matters across the HR life cycle, and how this should be dealt with ensuring alignment and positive reinforcement through role modelling.
• Being the first point of contact for GM and managers for all HR related activities.
• Supporting other departmental projects as required.
• Ensuring all aspects of the HR life cycle are carried out in accordance with established governance and processes.
• Ensuring information flows are managed and communicated across the location in a timely and accurate manner.
• Ensuring accurate data capture and availability of HR metrics so that this can be proactively utilised and actioned in the process of continuous improvement.
• Promoting a good employee relations environment while delivering change effectively, as well as ensuring organisational design and structure is fit for purpose.
• Overseeing and supporting production of information required for SOX reporting.
• Reporting to the Equality Commission as required in line with external timeframes to ensure compliance.
• Identifying proactive opportunities for improvement with HR Manager.
What you'll need to succeed
• CIPD Level 3 qualified or higher
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Understanding of HR legislation and employment law
• Proven experience of managing projects alongside daily activities
• Involvement in submission of monitoring returns to the Equality Commission
• Experience in provision of HR metrics, identifying opportunities for improvement
• Proven experience in advising on HR associated matters (grievance, disciplinary, performance management, absence, organisational design
What’s on offer?
· An attractive salary – £32 - £35k
· A range of company benefits
· Free onsite parking
· Ongoing training & development opportunities
To apply send your CV today via the link or contact Emma Braniff @ Cpl for further details