Our Financial Services client are seeking a HR Manager to join their organisation to provide full HR support to all staff based across various locations, largely based in Kildare. The successful candidate will have 3+ years’ experience in HR, who is comfortable working in a standalone HR role, reporting to the CEO. Candidates must be comfortable to travel to site locations within Kildare, on an ad-hoc basis as per business needs. The organisation also offer flexibility to work from home when suitable.
- Support the full recruitment process, including job advertising, candidate short-listing, arranging interviews, reference checking, contracts of employment, etc.
- Maintain HR files for all employees - ensure that all information is up-to-date and complete
- Liaise with Management Team & Team Leaders to ensure that all HR processes and documentation are adhered to and completed
- Support all areas in relation to any policy and procedures
- Establish strong relationships with the colleagues and management to ensure effective delivery of HR services.
- Manage employee Disciplinary hearings, grievances, investigations, other formal meetings, etc and provide advice to management
- 3 years’ experience in all areas of HR
- Degree in HR or related discipline
- Excellent administration and MS Office skills
- Excellent communication skills
For further information please contact Maryclaire Booth - email@example.com or +353(0)877685520