Location: Berkshire (flexible working)
A research-driven global biopharmaceutical company is looking to recruit an HTA Manager due to internal promotion. They are focused on discovering, creating, and supplying drugs within their therapeutic expertise including oncology, immunology and virology.
The purpose of the role will be to manage the HTA process in order to gain positive recommendations from UK HTA bodies for company medicines.
- Leading the development of the HTA strategy
- Taking accountability for the development of HTA submissions and responses
- Managing the HTA processes
- Communicating with HTA bodies and associated stakeholders
- Ensuring submissions and other external communications are in line with the HTA strategy
- A degree in a relevant discipline
- Excellent understanding of the UK HTA process
- Experience developing HTA strategies
- Experience developing HTA submissions and managing the process
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced person within health economics to work within an exciting biopharmaceutical company with a strong pipeline for the future. The role offers excellent remuneration and opportunities for progression.
If you would like to hear more, please apply within or send your CV to Rhianna.email@example.com