HVAC Commissioning Engineer/Technician
Cpl are partnering up with one of the leaders in the field of Cleanroom Validation, HVAC Commissioning, HVAC/Refrigeration Maintenance and Environmental Monitoring.
We are currently working to support them in their recruitment process for an experience HVAC Technician to join their Dublin based team.
They have built up a high standard client list which is ever expanding due to their high standard of service and constant commitment to ensure quality every time.
• The main purpose of the role will be to carry out HVAC Air and Water Systems balancing and Validation of HVAC Systems and associated Cleanrooms.
• The role will also include fault finding and troubleshooting of such systems during commissioning and validation.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for commissioning, troubleshooting, testing and validation of HVAC systems
• HVAC Air and Water Systems Balancing and Commissioning
• HVAC Systems Trouble Shooting and Fault Finding
• HEPA Filter Integrity Testing
• Particle Count testing
• Verification of cleanroom air change rates and Cleanroom pressure profiles
• Complete documentation, test sheets and complete detailed HVAC commissioning reports.
• Good Documentation Practices
• Good communications skills.
• Ensure all works and repairs are prioritised and completed promptly.
• Liaise with customer (and other contractors) on site.
• Follow up and close out on customer enquiries.
• All works are completed to the highest quality standards.
• All works are completed in accordance the site safety standards
Education/ Experience Requirements:
• Trade background (Mechanical) with experience with working with HVAC at technician level with 3+ years education, training, and experience of HVAC Systems & Balancing.
• Relevant Engineering Qualification i.e., Level 7 or Level 8 Mechanical, Building Services Engineering (with practical field experience)
• Proven fault finding/trouble shooting skills
• Knowledge and experience working in a GMP regulated facility.
• Full/clean Irish Driver's License required for company vehicle
If you are interested in this new opportunity then please apply with a full up to date CV and we will review and reply back to you within 48 hours of receiving your CV