My client, a large multinational, is looking to hire a Company Secretary. The role will report directly to the General Counsel.
• Minimum 4 years experience.
• UK Corporate Governance Code experience.
• Experience working in a PLC an advantage.
• Strong administrative skills.
• Self-starter who is willing to hit the ground running.
• Responsible for all corporate governance and compliance acitivties.
• Creating agendas, packs and reports.
• Board & Committee minutes.
• AGM preparation
This is a unique opportunity to become a standalone company secretary within a large multinational.
A more detailed job description is available.
Please contact Dáire Fitzgerald (CPL) for further details on 01 614 6167 or apply now.