A fantastic opportunity has come available with an excellent client for a 12 month fixed term contract within a busy team working on information compliance. A brief JD is below and apply now for the chance to work with this amazing team.
IT Compliance is a busy, deadline driven functional area. This function cuts across all operational areas and all levels or responsibility within our clients organisation. The key areas of responsibility within the IT Compliance function include:
· Data Protection and GDPR Compliance
· Customer Charter (complaints and appeals)
· Freedom of information
· Data Subject Access Requests
Day to day responsibilities:
· Monitoring multiple email channels, responding to and reviewing incoming requests
· Logging requests and keeping appropriate records of request related activity
· Working with multiple teams and relevant individuals, while assigning tasks to them
· Responding to requester where there is a requirement to clarify or change the scope of their requests
· Record keeping
· Respond in a formal fashion to requests
· Create and develop new IT Compliance policies and ensure the implementation of them
· Supporting the DPO in various Data Protection tasks
· A third-level qualification in a relevant area.
· A minimum of 3 years’ work experience in a related role. Postgraduate studies may be included.
· Demonstrated interest in Data Protection
· Proven attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
· Excellent team-player skills and flexibility
· Experience working in a multi-disciplinary team, and managing projects involving a diverse range of stakeholders