CPL are currently seeking a Junior Administrator/Receptionist for our Property Management client based between Cork City Centre and Bishopstown for January start date
- Duration: Permanent
- Core Hours: 37.5 hrs a week - includes some weekend and evening work
- Planned Start: January
- Fully Onsite
- Salary: €23,000 - €25,000 (DOE)
- General Admin duties including correspondence, photocopying, scanning, phone calls etc.
- Issuing keys, IDs and license agreements to assist with the arrival of new residents.
- Deal with complaints from residents or 3rd parties and to escalate to the line manager where necessary.
- Act as first point of contact for the business, answering queries and giving information.
- Responsible for the day-to-day running of the Reception Office.
- Maintain a consistent and high quality of customer service when interacting with all residents and 3rd parties.
- Assist with transactions e.g. processing of rental payments, managing debtors effectively, producing accommodation invoices where applicable, daily banking.
- High proficiency with MS Office and customer service.
- Comfortable working in a busy, fast paced environment within a small team.
- Attention to detail is key, a careful and accurate approach is needed when dealing with such a volume of sensitive personal data.
- As you will be working in 2 separate office locations your own transport is essential**
- A willingness to participate and add to the friendly and warm culture in the work place.
If you would be interested in applying for this position please email your updated CV to [email protected]