Cpl are seeking a Junior Legal Counsel the join their Legal and Data Protection team.
Reporting to the Senior Legal Counsel, this role provides a fantastic opportunity for a solicitor with 1 year post qualification experience to gain fantastic experience working within a large organization.
About the Role:
Employment Law / Employee Relations
· Advise business regarding management of employee relations matters.
· Notifying insurers on any employment claims, ensuring appropriate external counsel is appointed by insurers to run cases on behalf of the business.
· Manages external legal counsel, insurers and third-party forums and agencies.
· Manages employment litigation and administrative claims. Participates in mediations and arbitrations. Provides regular reports regarding litigation and status of cases to legal management.
· Responsible for all case management relating to Employment Law including a case log of all ER cases for the purposes of board reporting
· Notifying insurers on any PI claims, issuing them with legal correspondence and relevant documentation.
· Liaising with external counsel to arrange interviews, preparation of pleadings, obtaining indemnities.
· Point of contact between external counsel and the business to ensure the business understand what is required from them.
· Management of PI case log for the purposes of board reporting.
· Support Senior Legal Counsel with any general litigation matters
· Support Senior Legal Counsel in reviewing, amending and redrafting commercial contracts, including liaising with stakeholders throughout the business to obtain clear instructions and support them in negotiating contracts with clients/vendors where necessary.
General Legal Queries
· Support Senior Legal Counsel in providing general legal advice to the business.
· Monitor legislative changes and relevant case law and update affected business areas on the changes and developments.
For more information on the role please contact email@example.com or call (01) 614 6134.