Junior Research Administrator
Length: 2-month contract
Location: Islington, London
Salary: £12-£15 per hour PAYE
A reputable London based NHS trust is urgently looking for a proactive team player who can remain calm under pressure and ensure all tasks are completed in a positive, professional manner, to provide administrative support towards the development and implementation of clinical trials and other research studies. The ideal candidate should be able to organise their workload and cope with conflicting demands on their time but prioritise their workload accordingly. All work completed by the individual should also adhere to MEH information governance and confidentiality policies.
· Day to day admin
· Responsible for study start up activities and preparation of study documentation relating to clinical study timelines for all studies conducted in the department.
· Assist the Research Portfolio Managers in local tracking and provision of appropriate clinical documents to support regulatory submissions and amendments.
· Prepare and maintain local study documentation relating to site initiation requirements (coordinating activities associated with start-up including updating systems) and amendments and clinical study timelines.
· Reviewing applications for issuing of research passports and provide administrative support to the all research administration staff.
· Assist with the coordination, completeness, and accuracy of NIHR/HRA documents and submissions
· Organising meetings
· Develop and maintain effective paper and electronic filing systems
· Educated to A level standard or equivalent experience
· Previous administrative experience
· Effective IT skills including Microsoft Office competency
· Knowledge of GDPR
· Strong organisational and time management skills
· Effective communication and interpersonal skills
· Previous NHS or Research experience
If you believe you would be a good fit or would like to discuss the role further, please reach out to Alannah.firstname.lastname@example.org or 01189522797