Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Complete calibration activities as per schedule
- Have the ability to calibrate various types of instrumentation including temperature, pressure, humidity, volume, pH and conductivity analysers
- Respond to and assist testing departments on equipment which has failed or is out of spec., in order to ensure requirements met.
- Interact in a professional manner with Area Owners to get the Preventive and Corrective actions completed in a compliant and efficient manner.
- Plan equipment availability where necessary with the Vendors availability to come to site etc.
- Follow all procedures with regard to overdue equipment to ensure compliance from a calibration department point of view.
- Adherence to procedures and follow up on items which have been calibrated and have been identified as out of calibration
- Suggest continuous improvement ideas for processes and calibration activities
- Maintain all documentation in an organised and controlled manner in compliance with GMP.
- Work with team personnel as required to facilitate Calibration & Validation activities.
- Provide Instrumentation/Calibration support to Facilities, Quality Assurance Team and Operations.
- Have the ability to work with; automated control systems, loop checks, tune, troubleshoot, start-up of instrumentation and low voltages.
- Represent, Communicate and Coordinate Calibration activities with Management, Testing Departments, Equipment Vendors, Service Suppliers and Clients.
A relevant recognised Trade qualification, third level qualification is preferred; along with 2+ years of experience in a similar position. Will substitute additional relevant experience for educational requirement.
For a full Job Spec and to apply for this role please call Ciara on +353 1 2784671 or e-mail email@example.com
Thornshaw Scientific Recruitment is a leading Irish provider of specialist Scientific Recruitment. Part of the CPL Group. www.thornshaw.com Tel: +353 1 2784671