Cpl is working in partnership with one of Europe’s leading food manufacturers to appoint a
Learning & Development Administrator to join their success team on a Temporary Contract.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Administrator to build on their HR/ Learning & Development experience with a market leading organisation.
Your new role
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
· Provide administrative support to the Learning and Development department working across various projects.
· Ensure the smooth operation of the L&D team.
· Provide timely and effective delivery of training activities across the group.
· Develop existing reports and procedures, promoting the work of the department through various communications.
· Occasional travel may be required to fulfil the duties.
What you’ll need
· Minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) including Maths, English and ICT
· Excellent computer skills – use of all Microsoft windows packages
· Positive attitude to work
· Strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
· Ability to be self-motivated and meet deadlines
· Good communication skills
· To work with pace
· Ability to create presentations and documents
· Display an internal customer service work ethic
· Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
· Show creativity and bring new ideas to the role
· Ability to live and demonstrate our values
What’s on offer?
· Competitive salary
· Above statutory holiday entitlement
· Pension scheme
· Flexible working
· Continuous training provided
· Free on-site parking
· Discounted employee shop
· Life cover
· Shopping discounts