Luxury Brand Client Advisor Specialist (Brussels)
We are seeking passionate, dynamic, and multilingual individuals to join our prestigious luxury brand's Service Centre in Brussels. As a Client Advisor Specialist, you will play a vital role in providing exceptional customer service to clients across Europe. We hope you’d be a great fit to our amazing team!
1. Serve as an ambassador of the Luxury Brand:
· Uphold the values and image of the brand.
· Ensure that every client interaction reflects the clients promise of excellence.
2. Address client inquiries:
· Handle incoming contacts from clients through multiple
channels, including phone, email, and written social media.
· Provide timely, accurate, and personalized responses to client queries and concerns.
3. Develop and maintain client relationships:
· Build strong rapport with clients by understanding their preferences, needs, and aspirations.
· Proactively engage with clients to establish long-term relationships and foster client loyalty.
4. Maximize sales opportunities:
· Identify and capitalize on sales opportunities during client interactions.
· Provide personalized recommendations and guidance based on client preferences and brand expertise.
We’re looking for candidates that are:
- Mastering Dutch or Dutch + French and with a good command of English (oral and written).
- Great communicators and active listeners
- Closers, you know how to drive a conversation that would lead to a sale
- Knowledgeable, passionate or have experience working in the Luxury industry
- Able to start at the end of May
Schedule and Salary:
- 2,500€ / month (gross)
- 1 year or permanent contract (is renewable)
- Monday to Sunday (2 Saturdays and 1 Sunday per month)
- Rotational shifts between 8am and 8pm (roster given a month in advance)
- Up to 2 days from home/week after training (hybrid)
- 38hrs / week
- 4 weeks of paid training
- Meal vouchers and eco-cheques
- Bonus and commissions
- And more…
Interested? Feel free to reply or send me a message on [email protected]