My client a Co. Mayo based Medical Device manufacturer seeks to hire a Management Accountant on a contract basis. You will be a fully qualified accountant with 3-4 years’ management accounting experience within a manufacturing organisation. This is an excellent chance for someone with the prerequisites to join a new team in a fast-paced organisation
- Manage the manufacturing monthly close process.
- Daily production reporting to Production Management.
- Provide Manufacturing Variance Analysis to Management team as required.
- Prepare Product Costing to the point of Approval.
- Support introduction of Plant Manufacturing Reporting & Control System (GME)
- Financial Planning support (Forecast & budget processes)
- Overhead/Capex Management Support.
- Provide ad hoc operational control & financial analysis data as required.
- Participate in Ad hoc analysis / projects as required
- Fully qualified accountant – ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- 3 to 4 years’ experience as a management accountant
- Standard Costings & Variance Analysis is desirable
- Independent worker, good communication skills, resilient to pressure
- JDE experience is a plus
- Advanced Excel is essential
For more information, please contact email@example.com