My client an Energy Power Plant have requirement for experienced Technicians with relevant Power / Process Plant experience shift based role, excellent salary plus benefits on offer. As a Manufacturing Technician on the Operations Team the successful candidate will undertake operations and maintenance of the two power plants and the balance of plant systems, on a shift cycle. The role is Dublin based and you must be available to start work immediately.
• To operate in a team working environment in the operation and maintenance of the two power stations to meet electricity production schedules in accordance with:
o Safety policies and procedures at the power station.
o Environmental compliance requirements of the power station production processes.
o Operating and maintenance policies and procedures.
o Electricity and fuel market processes.
• To develop competency in a full range of problem solving, diagnostic and fault-finding skills on plant equipment and systems.
• To continuously build your level of knowledge, understanding and ability to help maintain the highest levels of availability, efficiency and reliability of the power station processes.
• Promote a culture of safety, health and wellbeing of all persons working in the power plant.
• Compile detailed technical reports and procedures on plant process and performance.
• Promote a culture of continuous improvement and implement improvements in all areas of the power station.
• Develop innovative approaches to improve systems and processes as appropriate to ensure the plants operate in an effective manner.
Apprenticeship and/or a third level qualification in Mechanical, Electrical, C&I or Automation Engineering.
Proven ability to troubleshoot technical issues on production equipment, e.g. mechanical,
automation, electrical, control, process chemistry.
Proven ability to start-up/shut down/sustain and re-configure process plant.
Demonstrable experience of drafting and updating operating procedures and/or technical reports.
Experience in the electricity/power industry, e.g. electricity power generation.
Safety authorisation under a Safe System of Work.
Experience with maintenance management system and automation control systems.
Remuneration package will reflect the qualifications, experience, and fit of the candidate.
Interested candidates please apply with up to date CV or call Sandra Brennan on +353 86 6078980.