Master Data Specialist .
6 month Contract
Seeking a Master Data Specialist who will be maintaining master data across the organisations systems, including SAP and multiple POS systems. This role will form part of the master data team and reports to the master data team lead. It is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to excel.
The core responsibilities will centre around the following areas:
· Ensuring the data is entered and maintained into and across the relevant systems to a high level of accuracy within the business SLA’s.
· Manual entry and maintenance (create, change, review, delete) business critical data across multiple systems consistently and accurately.
· Assist the Master Data Team Lead by identifying errors in data received, process improvements and ensuring that the quality of the data is to the highest standard.
· Liaising with business stakeholders across the group to uphold the standards required for the quality of the data received.
· Ongoing training on the systems to achieve the different levels of complexity of the master data into the relevant systems.
· Produce clear and detailed documentation that can be used by the whole team to carry out specific tasks.
The Candidate should have the following:
Qualifications, experience & skills
· Previous experience in a data management role or a graduate who has a high interest in working with systems and data.
· Ability and willingness to learn multiple IT systems.
· Ability to work in a team and to achieve tight deadlines to meet the business service level agreements.
· Demonstrate analytical capability to interpret and challenge data and to identify where data may not be accurate or incomplete.
· Previous experience in working with SAP system or POS systems in a data management role would be an advantage.
· Detail orientated with ability to understand and see the broader impacts if the data is not entered correctly.
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organisation.
· Proven ability to work on your own initiative and deliver to tight deadlines under pressure.
· Committed and self-motivated that can adapt to change within a fast-moving environment.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work in a team, achieve tight deadlines, prioritize tasks, and effectively time-manage.
For more information please call Michael on 01 614 6058 or e:[email protected]