On behalf of our client in London, Cpl UK – Health are looking for a highly motivated Band 3 Medicines Management Pharmacy Assistant for work on an ongoing basis.
This role is for a personable, friendly ATO who is looking to work within the community.
- Band 3 Medicines Management Pharmacy Assistant
- Working hours: 9am – 5.30pm
- ASAP start - Contract until the start of June with possibility of extension
- 5 days a week
- Hourly rate of £12 (rate depending on experience)
NHS Hospital Medicines Management experience is essential, willingness to work on wards with COVID positive patients (with appropriate risk assessment and PPE in place) essential.
- HCPC registration
- Previous experience essential
- Right to Work in the UK
- You will work 1:1 with a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant who has exceptional market knowledge
- Quick & easy registration.
- On-call support team available 24 hours a day
- Daily payroll services
If you’re interested in this position, please send your CV to email@example.com or alternatively call 07789 396 490 for more information.
Know someone that may be interested in this position? You can earn £300 for referring a friend to us (T&C’s apply) Simply send us a name and number, we do the rest!
Make your friends, our friends!