CPL uk- healthcare are an experienced and knowledgeable recruitment agency who have been operating in the healthcare industry for over 19 years! We provide our candidates with the best possible service by giving quick and easy registration as well as on going 1:1 support 24hrs a day!
Please note we do not provide visas, we require the Right To Work uk.
CPL uk are looking for an experienced Band 2 Mental Health Support Worker to work in the Derby area for either block booking or adhoc shifts.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Promoting an environment that encourages the patient to feel safe and comfortable.
- Monitoring the patient's mental state.
- Assisting the mental health nurse in their clinical duties.
- Maintaining the patient's personal hygiene and wellbeing.
PAY RATES: £12-£21 p/h (rates can be escalated for the right candidate)
- At least 6 months experience working as a MHSW.
- Experience working within a community.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, we look forward to hearing from you!