Are you a Mental Health Support Worker with a passion for working to change lives? If you are then Cpl Healthcare UK have the perfect role for you!
Cpl Healthcare UK are currently looking for a Band 6 Mental Health Support Worker for our client in the Harwich area with a day pay rate of £26, a night/Saturday rate of £30.71 and a Sunday/Bank holiday rate of £34 (rates can be escalated for the right candidates) for ADHOC work and Block Bookings
Cpl have been operating for over 19 years and are now one of the biggest suppliers of locum nurses to the NHS and private companies.
Please note, we are unable to sponsor visas. We require the Right to Work in the UK.
The perfect candidate will:
- Have at least 6 months of experience as a Mental Health Support Worker
- Promote an environment that encourages patients to feel safe and comfortable.
- Monitoring patients mental state.
- Assisting the mental health nurse in their clinical duties.
- Maintaining the patient's personal hygiene and wellbeing.
We offer a number of benefits such as:
- A free DBS
- Weekly payroll
- A keen compliance consultant to help you get started
- And much more!
If this role sounds like the one for you then please send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope to hear from you soon!
If you are unavailable to work but know someone who is actively looking for a similar role then why don’t you recommend them to us and earn £300 for every successful placement (T&C’s apply)