Our client, a Global Investment Bank are currently recruiting for a very exciting Specialist position within their Middle Office Function.
- Build and maintain a close relationship with Key stakeholders both internal and external.
- Responsible for client trade life cycle support, trade administration, system enablement, mapping, client onboarding, and client services.
- Responsible primarily for middle office functions for both Fixed Income Derivative and Fixed Income Cash business.
- Ensures a high level of support to both our clients and our trading desks to mitigate risk to the bank.
- Manage ad-hoc projects within the department
- Investigate/resolve and escalate where necessary any operational issues and problems in an efficient manner
- 5 Years industry experience minimum
- Strong knowledge of capital markets products; in particular, Securities both Fixed Income and Equities, Securities Financing Products and Derivatives
- 3rd level degree