My client is a leading GovTech software company with an exciting new position. They are looking for an experienced Manager to lead their strong established Mobile team while coaching and nurture them to achieve the end goal. The team is responsible for multiple Mobile applications developed in iOS, Android and Ionic Angular.
The successful person will have daily exposure to a range of technical challenges and customer experiences which will stretch and develop their technical and leadership skills. You are a problem solver who has a passion for delivering high quality software. You embody the servant leadership style to serve your team and are someone capable of being hands on to help the team achieve their goals.
- Lead a Mobile application delivery (iOS, Android, Hybrid)
- Lead the team in Agile practices daily scrum meetings, planning, grooming and demos
- Lead the team in Software Delivery and Mobile development best practices
- Provide timely performance feedback to the team and improve team processes to increase the overall performance of the team
- Identify skill gaps within the team and take appropriate actions such as coaching, training, on-boarding, etc.
- Perform system wide analysis to ensure the proposed solution is the best-in-class without causing any negative impact
- Work with QA engineers to ensure all applications exceed our customers’ expectations in terms of Features, Stability and Performance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 3+ years of experience leading Agile teams
- 3+ years of experience managing 5-10 engineers
- 7+ years of experience building Mobile Applications for either iOS or Android
- 3+ years of experience building hybrid Mobile Applications using Ionic Angular
- Design and implementation experience of:
- Mobile applications with offline capabilities
- Angular frontends or Angular Hybrid Mobile Applications
- Native Mobile Applications
- Ionic / Cordova
Strong and demonstrable experience working in continuous integration and continuous deployment systems (CICD)
Track record of building and maintaining excellent working relationships with peers across organizations (QA, Customer Support, PM, UX, etc.)
Track record of delivering excellent customer experiences in mobile products
For further information on this opportunity, please reach out to Laura Martin on Laura.Martin@flexsource.ie