Cpl Healthcare are seeking suitable applications for an infection control nursing role with one of Ireland's largest nursing home groups.
This is a new direction in nursing home care and will allow the successful candidate to pave the way for ensuring high standards of infection control within the home and support the development and implementation of the organisations infection prevention and control programme. Additionally, there is opportunity for career progression in such as large organisation.
The successful candidate will operate as a key resource to the Clinical Director and Director of Nursing. This is a supernumerary role supporting the existing nursing team on a Monday to Friday basis.
The post holder will provide support and specialist advice to all disciplines of staff, residents, patients, and members of the public regarding the prevention and control of infection. S/he will help to contain and reduce the incidence of infection across the organisation through risk assessment, surveillance, audit, intervention, education and the development of specialised protocols, policies, and guidelines.
Remuneration will reflect that of a senior nurse or CNM1 dependent on experience.
Qualifications & Essential Skills
- Candidates must be registered in the Register of General Nurses held by the NMBI.
- Ideally you will have both a recognised Infection Control qualification and relevant clinical experience.
- However, candidates with experience and/or qualification will also be considered on a case by case basis.
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Eligibility to work in Ireland
For further details on the role, please contact Catherine Hoban on :
T: +353 21 4626138 OR E: email@example.com